Call the office between 9:30am and 5pm - 760-365-8371, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our campground is for primitive camping.
- Most important: no open flames or campfires. This includes BBQ/charcoal grills. Propane tabletop stoves may be used but must be kept clear of any vegetation.
- We do not allow pets on the grounds, with the exception of service animals with papers.
- Please bring your own drinking water
- You may use the showers and bathrooms which are outside of the massage studio building.
- Pack In, Pack Out! Please take your trash with you including cigarette butts.
- Please be respectful of the surrounding desert vegetation. It is actually a fragile ecosystem. Never attach anything to a Joshua Tree, especially a hammock. Their root systems are shallow and this will cause stress to the tree.
- Loud music or noise is unacceptable at the campground.
- If you have paid the extra $8 to use the pool, keep in mind no children under 15 years of age are allowed within the pool area gates. Other pool use guidelines will be found posted outside the pool area gate.